Registration for SYBSA 2019 Fall Baseball is officially OPEN!
We are excited to be able to offer programs for three age groups. More information is on our registration page on the left side menu.
We would like to offer a Fall baseball clinic for the age group between T-Ball and 3rd grade but this is subject to finding someone to run this program. If you are interested in helping make this program a reality, please contact Kate Harrigan (email@example.com)
Registration closes 8/24/19 to ensure we have time to roster teams, order uniforms, and create schedule. We can not guarantee that players will be placed on teams after registration closes.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS TO SIGN UP FOR COACHING OF ALL AGE GROUPS!
Did you know Sharon Baseball Coaches have FREE access to the Big Al Baseball website? Create your own practice plan or pick and choose from drills that are all aged-based, fun and appropriate for your team's skill level.
Over 1.4 million coaches, managers, players and their parents and thousands of leagues have taken advantage of Big Al’s training and development programs and resources to date, and now his complete curriculum is available online in Big Al’s Training and Development Center.
Email our VP of Baseball for additional information and access: VPBaseball@sybsa.org
New coaches are the lifeblood of the system that keeps SYBSA dynamic and active. Every small era in our development is owed in great part to the parent volunteers who choose to get involved, stay involved and grow their teams. To those who love to spend time with their kids and their kids’ friends, and who value the life lessons that baseball teaches, we proudly invite you to get involved.
1. Coaching is about giving kids confidence by teaching them a game that literally changes lives.
2. Coaching is hauling the gear bag around like a custodian, because you are one.
3. Coaching is a chance to make all kinds of new friends (especially the young ones).
4. Coaching is making every player know s/he’s the best one on the team.
5. Coaching is two hours on a green grassy field where the office can’t reach you.
6. Coaching is the high-fives you give and get from the sweetest faces.
7. Coaching is assuring a dejected child that the sun will rise tomorrow.
8. Coaching is a tribute to your own kids’ dreams.
9. Coaching is a tribute to your community.
10. Coaching is a tribute to the ones who coached you.